The union is made up of professionals across clinical section such as: Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers/Imaging Scientists, Dental Technologists, Occupational Therapists, Health information Officers, Medical Social Workers, Clinical Psychologists, Dental Therapists, Dietitians, Optometrists, clinical psychologists, prosthetics/orthotics, medical physicists, audiology, including EEG and ECG specialists.
Aim and Objectives
1. Organization of professionals who are qualified for membership.
2. Regulation of relations between members and employers and among members
3. Establishment and maintenance of just and proper conditions of service
4. Establishment and maintenance of a high standard of professional practice
5. Advancement of the education and training of members.
6. Provision of benefits and other assistance to members as provided by the constitution.
7. Encouragement of participation of members in the affairs their professions and the nation.
8. Protection and advancement of the Socio-economic and cultural interest of the community and
9. Such other objects as are lawful and are not inconsistent with the spirit and practice of trade unionism